Facebook Fans, Settings Keep You In the Loop
Facebook is a great way to keep up with what’s happening at Blumenthal Performing Arts. The social media network created a few ways to keep fans in the know more quickly and easily, depending on your communication style. If you haven’t liked our official Facebook page, click here. It’s been verified by Facebook and features a blue “verified” checkmark next to our name.
Below are guides created on a desktop computer on how to adjust your Facebook settings.
You can control what you see first in your News Feed, meaning posts from Blumenthal Performing Arts will appear at top of your news feed. Click the “Liked” button and then select “See First.” Click here for the full explanation of this service from Facebook.
This tool has been around for a few years, but some folks are still discovering it. If you want to get a notification every time there’s a new post, select this option.
Subscribe to Events
Don’t miss a new show or concert using this handy tool. Visit our Facebook page, and click on the “Events” tab. Then hit “Subscribe” and you’ll be alerted to any new event we add.
Share this post!
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)